Comprehensive Eye Consultation
Your Customized Comprehensive Consultation will include:
- visual and refractive assessment
- This is where your eyeLABS doctor will determine your visual aptitude as well as measure your refractive error. This is part of the information required to provide you with optimal vision correction
- ocular muscle balance and function
- The eye muscles, both inside the eye (focusing) and extraocular (movement) need to be balanced prior to prescribing lenses.
- ocular health assessment
- Intraocular pressure, microscopic examination of the front, middle and back of the eye are part of the eye health assessment. Your eyeLABS doctor uses the highest standard of digital retinal topography to diagnose and document progression from year to year.
- diagnostic testing
- eyeLABS has some of the most advanced diagnostic systems to allow your doctor to evaluate all aspects of your eye with the greatest precision and accuracy. Ultrasound testing (OCT), retinal autofluorescence, automated perimetry, corneal topography, tear film and gland analysis, blinking assessment are some of the available specialized tests that your doctor may recommend.
Your treatment plan and options
Your consultation results are all used to determine the most appropriate course of action to ensure visual and ocular clarity and wellness. With a focus on eye disease prevention, your doctor will discuss all testing and recommendations at the end of the examination.